Notice to Commenters
Due to spammers, all comments need to be approved before being posted. This is due to spamming only. I will be away for the next couple of days, without an internet connection so there might be a delay getting your comments posted during this brief time.
Thank you for your understanding.
No comments yet.
Rediscover the Web. Again.
- Get Out of My Village Thursday, October 31, 2013 ~Originally posted on Run Luau Run: Dear Cheryl, I’m supposed to be hitting the books right now. I’m in the review stage of my studying, making sure I know what I need to know for the upcoming CSCS exam. I cannot wait to get certified. It’s been the big reason why I have taken a…dragonmommie
- I’m Tired, Too Wednesday, October 23, 2013 ~Originally posted on Via Ex Machina: I’m 39 years old. I’m the father of five-year-old twins, a husband, and a pastor. I’m tired – exhausted, even – much of the time. I routinely put in 50+ hour weeks between all three of my aforementioned responsibilities (in truth, more like 90+). I make a decent, though…dragonmommie
- Fright Night NOT Fun Daily Prompt Tuesday, October 15, 2013 ~Do you like being scared by books, films, and surprises? Describe the sensation of being scared, and why you love it — or don’t. I most definitely do NOT like to be frightened or scared, much less do it to myself. I don’t have a good constitution for that. Literally, my nerve endings pop and […]dragonmommie
- And the Summer Turns to Fall Monday, October 14, 2013 ~So I wrote a post yesterday on predominately “failing” friendships called, “Everything Has It’s Season.” I want to expand on one thought and it’s something I feel that is another part and should be said. Once those needs no longer exist, then there is nothing to hold you bound to that person anymore. Some people […]dragonmommie
- Everything Has It’s Season Monday, October 14, 2013 ~A friend of mine is de-friending me on facebook. She says that she’s just doing it without a word to me because she doesn’t want a “confrontation.” I’m wondering why she would think that there “would” be a confrontation. Facebook seems to give people the courage to say things they never would. The facelessness of […]dragonmommie
- Get Out of My Village Thursday, October 31, 2013 ~
Open Office Alternative
I spend TOO much time here:
My Saved Stash
Blog at WordPress.com.